The Best Hardwood Flooring Selection in Fort Dodge
Hardwood floors add warmth and elegance to any room of your home. Here at Flooring America Design Center, we offer a wide selection of both solid and engineered hardwood floors. Our team of professionals helps you every step of the way and will help you fulfill your design goals. From selection to hardwood flooring installation, you can depend on us to ensure you get the flooring that you expect and desire. With hundreds of stores included in our network, we use our significant buying power to your advantage. This allows us to deliver great flooring options at a great price, no matter what type of hardwood you have in mind. See for yourself by visiting our showroom in Fort Dodge, IA, to start the process of creating a whole new look in your home.
The Difference Between Solid & Engineered Hardwood
Our local flooring store offers hardwood flooring in many styles so that we can meet each of our customer’s unique needs. When you work with one of our flooring specialists, we take the technical elements of your flooring project, including time constraints and ease of installation, into account when helping you choose your new hardwood floors. Share your renovation dreams with our specialists. We will help you make a selection that perfectly fits your goals, needs, and budget. Learn about the types of hardwood flooring we proudly carry:
- Solid hardwood is sold as one genuine piece of hardwood planks that offers the most natural appearance. Thicker in construction, solid wood is a sturdy flooring choice that can be given a satin, matte, or gloss finish, depending on your preferences. Solid hardwood can last a lifetime and is perfect for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and hallways with proper care.
- Engineered hardwood is made from three or more layers of wood, with the final product being cross-directionally laminated and fused with a top layer of premium hardwood veneer. It is more resistant to moisture, water, and humidity than solid hardwood, which makes it perfect for below-grade installations where dampness is common. It is a great choice for kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
The Many Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood flooring has many amazing benefits that help improve your home’s value and quality of life. Our hardwood flooring products come from the best brands in the industry, so you know you are getting quality flooring that will last a lifetime. These great benefits include the following:
- Enhances the look and feel of your home by adding a touch of elegance.
- Low maintenance and easy to keep clean.
- Adds value to your home.
- Solid and durable, meaning it can last for decades and is an excellent long-term investment.
- Helps improve interior air quality.
- Looks great with any decor style.
- Comes in various appearances, colors, styles, stains, and species.
- Improves acoustics in your space.
Keeping Your Hardwood Floors Like New
It’s important to give your hardwood floors the proper care they need to maintain their like-new shine. You can prolong the life of your hardwood flooring by following a few simple steps:
- Sweep and dry mop regularly.
- Put down rugs on high-impact spots and areas exposed to a lot of foot traffic.
- Maintain moisture levels by installing a humidifier in the winter and a dehumidifier in the summer. This helps prevent the wood planks from warping.
- Damp mop your wood floors with a little soap and water or a wood-specific cleaning solution for a deeper clean.
- If you want your hardwood floors to be extra shiny, you can purchase a wood polish that can be used every 2-4 months.
Professional Hardwood Flooring Installation Services
You can rely on our professionals for your hardwood flooring installation to get the most longevity out of your new floors. We complete each installation with precision and care. Our professional installers have the skills, knowledge, and experience to ensure your hardwood floors are installed correctly. Reach out to our team to learn more about the techniques we use for installing your brand-new, gorgeous hardwood floors.
Walk with confidence on your new hardwood floors. We believe in our team of in-house installers and our products so much that we support your purchase with our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors, we will replace them at no cost to you within 30 days of installation, providing a product of a similar price. We are committed to helping your design aspirations come to life and will find the hardwood floor to match.
Contact us to learn more about our hardwood flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Fort Dodge, IA, and the surrounding areas.